Like every other website, a company needs to have its website fully developed and skilfully managed. This, as a result, requires a smart and impressive content management system in order to present a company’s details to the customers in the best possible fascinating way. Here’s a list of them from where can choose to upgrade your contents and make it a popular one. ]
- Supports a lot of functionalities like graphical enhancement tools, users’ management kits, polls management and many other advanced menu options. These functions typically help to upgrade the blogs, websites, social networking pages etc to better quality.
- Lots of templates and themes are available to select from. The script can thus be designed wishfully.
- Being open source, Drupal allows you to use as well as create your own plugin.
- The homepage includes documentation, discussion boards, mailing lists, chat etc.
- It has the remarkable features pertaining to tags, categories, posts, draft, featured images, automation of sharing of posts and so on. The best trait behind the addition of an extra team of writers whenever required for contribution to the blog.
- It provides a flexible promotional editor that lets you add discounts and coupons when certain conditions are met.
- The ‘MailChimp for WordPress’ plugin lets you connect to ‘MailChimp and create sign up forms.
- Besides document management, it handles change tracking too. Keeps a record of who logs in and makes edits, helps to review the previous version of the document and thus identify the changes. Thus, helpful in detecting issues.
- It offers tools not only to manage and create document labels but also apply them to existing documents. Audit logging can be put to use to track the user level activities or administrative changes.
- A feature named eDiscovery app lets you locate a document related to a particular topic, place a hold on them or even export such relevant files. Besides, it is flexible and has an extendable workflow between disparate platforms.
- An open source content management software. Provides pre-designed templates and also has features of add-ons for further flexibility.
- Has themes for you to select through menu or CSS coding. Pages can be individually formatted by videos, images, layout modules and responsive grid points.
- WYSIWYG editor and drag-and-drop capabilities present to create the look matching your brand.
- Mobile responsive sites are created looking into the fact that over 40% of the consumers use their mobiles for the purchase of items.
- Its modularity and diversity make it apt as a script for a company’s page or as a base for large news sites.
- Its functionalities can be very easily installed and put into use. Such features include internet shop, image galleries, discussion boards.
- It has different user options. From just plain browsing to content editor, any such post can be assigned. In addition, it has an internal language called TypoScript used for the creation of many elements like static HTML with dynamic content in it.
- Integrated website builder, blogging platform and hosting service provider. It can develop a website from Scratch.
- A commerce platform is available to build and manage your own online store with no need of a tech pro to manage it.
- Different themes can be installed and excellent websites can be designed with the help of the features of videos and images present in the software.
- Delivery of contextual marketing and content experiences to the customers on behalf of the company thus leading to loyal customers and the addition of the value of the products or services.
- It has the ability to identify the key features present on the website and then flag out these interactions to ensure customer visits back to the specific persona types.
- It also has a treasure of out-of-the-box analytic tools and can interface with the underlying database as and when required.
- The open-source platform lets you work on Google tools like sitemaps, Content APIs and other URLs.It also provides certain marketing and conversion tools like coupon codes, customer groups, product bundles and newsletter management.
- It has a huge list of uses such as site and catalog management, product browsing, checkout payment and shipping, customer service, mobile commerce, store credits, private sales etc.
- There is also a chance for signing up for a free demo of the Enterprise plan, which requires sending a message and contact information of yours.
- It has an easy to use interface and an organized content with built-in analytics, personalization and other tools to grab more and more audience for the website.
- It also ensures the content is delivered to the favorable section of the customers by leveraging social media, SEO and on syndication from various feeds. It also has the feature of publishing the contents through multiple channels for a greater probability of catching more audience.
10. CONTENT STACK
- It is easy to learn to use it and no prior training is required. It helps in overhauling a website as per your choice keeping the content simple and easy while upgrading the website.
- It has the ability to integrate with other platforms like Salesforce. It keeps a record of which contents are looked upon and for how much time duration, thus letting you know which section should be paid more attention.
- Nested and optionally multiple grouping is yet another feature that it has. It can solve the need to serve static content but retain the ability for content creators to make edits without engineering assistance.
All in all one must have the needs of the company in mind to select from the above mentioned CMS in order to best suit their requirements.